Purchase Tickets / Register for Events
|Wrestling with Gender and Commandment: A Conversation With Haviva Ner-David, Tova Mirvis and Anita Diamant||Sept. 2, 2014||$10 suggested donation||Register|
|Spiritual Preparation for the High Holy Days*||Sept. 18, 2014||Free||Register|
|Interpreting Psalms: The Challenge of Writing a Jewish Critical Commentary*||Nov. 13, 2014||$10||Buy tickets|
|Are Women and Gentiles Persons (Adam, Benei Adam)? Biblical and Rabbinic Perspectives*||Dec. 10, 2014||$10||Buy tickets|
- Seats for all Hebrew College events are general admission.
- Tickets may be purchased online with Visa or MasterCard and picked up at the door beginning one hour before event. Tickets may also be purchased at the door beginning one hour before event.
- Many events are free to students who show a valid ID. These events are denoted with an asterisk (*).
- All events are wheelchair accessible. Please call 617-559-8600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require special accommodations.
- Free parking is available on the Hebrew College campus.