In Jewish tradition, when we immerse in Torah, bringing our lives to Torah and Torah to our lives, we participate in the ancient and enduring conversation of the Jewish people and continue to reveal Torah.
Watch, listen and read the words of Torah emerging from the students, faculty and alumni of our school. May they draw you more deeply into sensitive listening, probing questioning and humble speaking of Torah and Jewish living.
On the Parasha
- Rosh Hashanah (Divrei Torah)
- Rosh Hashanah (audio)
- Yom Kippur
- Simchat Torah
- Tu b’Shvat
- Sefirat HaOmer
- Yom Ha’atzmaut
- Tisha B’Av
- High Holiday planning *
*Reflections from the Hebrew College faculty, alumni, and students for study and reflection during the High Holidays. Learn more and order your copy.
- Behind the Music, Micah Shapiro ’17
- Galeh: Tenth-Anniversary Celebration of the Rabbinical School
- Jerusalem Session – Psalms of Kabbalat Shabbat by Micah Shapiro ’17
On Social Justice
- Climate Change
- Judaism and the Pursuit of Justice
- Ma’madot: A Call to Protect Creation
- Rabbi Art Green, “Judaism and the Environment” (audio)
- Race and Society
- Rabbi Micha’el Rosenberg: Halachah and Responsibility to Others
- All social justice content