The President’s Council
Hebrew College’s President’s Council recognizes a caring community of friends and leaders who give with generosity and compassion to the College, allowing Jewish education and creativity to flourish. Philanthropy at this level nurtures and sustains Hebrew College’s mission of open inquiry, intellectual rigor, personal engagement and spiritual creativity. We are deeply grateful!
Hebrew College President’s Council Levels
- Meyasdim/Founders: gifts of $100,000+
- Bonim/Builders: gifts of $36,000 to $99,999
- Talmidim/Lifelong Learners: gifts of $20,000 to $35,999
- Shutafim/Partners: gifts of $10,000 to $19,999
- Haverim/Friends: gifts of $5,000 to $9,999
- Yedidim/Companions: gifts of $1,800 to $4,999
How to join the 2023-24 President’s Council: Simply make a gift at any of the levels above online or via mail between July 1, 2023 and June 30, 2024.
To learn more: Contact Rosa Kramer Franck, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org to explore how you can partner with Hebrew College in nurturing a vibrant Jewish life throughout Greater Boston, across North America, in Israel, and around the world.