It can be confusing figuring out who to contact with questions about registration. We hope you find the information below helpful.

Please contact the Registrar’s Office for questions about:

  • Course information including what tuition & fees will be for a particular course.
  • Has the Add/Drop period ended? Before calling, please check the Academic Calendar.
  • Add or Drop courses through the Campus Cafe.
  • Course withdrawals must be done in writing and the request must to go the registrar. Speaking to your instructor will not remove you from the roster. Send an email to Include your full legal name and the name of the course you are dropping. Or use the course withdrawal form below and send that to the same email address.
  • Matriculated Students: Speak to your advisor about which courses you should be registering for each semester. Don’t know who your advisor is?—speak to the dean of your program.
  • Non-Matriculated Students: Speak to the Admissions office about taking courses.
  • Name Change: Contact Registrar for instructions
  • Student Visa Questions or issues
  • Immunization Requirements for new degree students.
  • Change of address information: send in writing to Registrar’s Office
  • Transcript Request; Leave of Absence Forms, Petitions for Independent Study, Petitions for Incomplete, other forms (see below).
  • Withdrawing from your degree program? Speak to your advisor first. Then complete the school Withdrawal form below.
  • Student Health Insurance: Massachusetts law requires all full-time students
    have health insurance. You may purchase health insurance through the MASS
    Health Connector program

Please contact the Admissions Office for your program of interest for questions about:

  • Information about any of the College’s degree or certificate programs
  • How to apply to a degree or certificate program
  • Information about acceptance of transfer credits. Transfer credits vary by program, so please contact the Admissions Department for your program of interest. (In general, graduate students with grades of B or above may transfer no more than 12 credits. Courses must be applicable to the degree program and not all courses will transfer.)
  • How to pay your enrollment deposit
  • How to Register for courses
  • How to obtain a Campus Cafe Portal Password or I’ve forgotten my Campus Cafe Portal Password

Financial Aid Office for questions about:

  • Financial aid is offered to matriculated degree students. If you have been accepted into one of our degree programs, you may be eligible
  • Financial Aid Application form [PDF]
  • You must complete the Hebrew College Aid Application form and may also be required to complete a FAFSA. See the form for instructions.
  • Any questions about financial aid including information about applying for aid from the college, applying for federal aid, student loans or repayment of federal aid (student loans). Student loans (applying for; deferring previous loans)—any question about student loans
  • Changes to your financial aid or student loans
  • Questions about veterans benefits
  • Student Visa Questions or issues

Please contact the Student Accounts Office for questions about:

  • Your student account: How much do I owe?
  • Paying your tuition and fees with cash, credit cards, check, or bank wire
  • Paying your enrollment deposit
  • 1098T Tax Form
  • Payment plans: Information about tuition payment plans and assistance with setting up a payment plan
  • Student Loan Refunds (Date check will be ready; Can I pick the check up?)
  • Requesting a refund if there is a credit balance on your student account
  • Other monetary issues
  • Instructions for forwarding Hebrew College email address to another account
  • Health Insurance

Contact Information

Marcia Spellman
Office of the Registrar