Hebrew College: Your Event Destination in Greater Boston
When you’re searching for a function facility in Greater Boston, choose the one that truly makes the grade.
Hebrew College, with its modern, light-filled spaces, wooded setting, and expansive views, is the ideal venue for your next meeting, workshop, conference, or celebratory event.
Conveniently located in the heart of Newton Centre, Massachusetts, the campus is a short drive from Boston and its suburbs, easily accessible by major transportation routes, and a short walk from public transportation.
No matter what type of event you’re planning — large or small, religious or secular, for your organization or for your family — Hebrew College can accommodate your needs.
And as we say in the halls of academia, we do it with class.
See What Sets Us Apart from the Competition
- Elegant Setting: Designed by renowned Israeli architect Moshe Safdie, our campus building is as functional as it is beautiful.
- Kosher Kitchen: Our food-service facilities are under the strict supervision of Va’ad Harabonim of Massachusetts.
- Ample Free Parking: Parking spaces run the entire length of campus, allowing for easy access to the building.
- On-site Facilitators: Each event is assigned a dedicated on-site facilitator to attend to your every need.
- Today’s Technology: Our campus is fully WiFi-enabled, and many rooms are equipped with short-throw projectors and other presentation equipment.
|Alumni Dining Hall||43 ft x 34 ft||100-200|
|Berenson Hall||60 ft x 37 ft||150-250|
|Ted Cutler Atrium||28 ft x 25 ft||30-100|
|Elovitz board room||16.5 ft x 22.5 ft||15-30|
|Executive Dining Room||16.5 ft x 16.5 ft||10-20|
|Kekst Beit Midrash||15 ft x 19.5 ft||1|