- time Eastern Time
- location Zoom
- cost Free and open to the public
- organizer Hebrew College Adult Learning
share with friends
Learn with us!
Whether you are new to adult learning at Hebrew College or returning this semester, we invite you to experience our robust programs and find the kind of course that’s right for you. We offer a range of experiences that meet the interests and needs of our diverse learners.
We will start together as a learning community, and then will have two chances to choose from four sample lessons.
Zoom room opens
Community Learning with Dr. Susie Tanchel, Hebrew College Vice President
The First Taste: Choose one of four 25-minute breakout sessions
- Dr. Jacob Meskin: Me’ah “Can People Change? Modern Jewish Thought And The Challenge Of Teshuvah (Repentance)”
- Rabbi Benji Samuels, PhD: Me’ah ” Talmudic Visions of the Essence of Judaism”
- Laila Goodman: Open Circle “Taste of, Mussar for a Meaningful Life”
- Elliot Lazar: Open Circle “Taste of, A Journey Through Yiddish Theatre”
The Second Taste: Choose a different one of the same four 25-minute breakout session choices.
Lesson sharebacks and next steps
8:45 pm: End of program
View Fall Courses
Adult Learning offerings also include Hebrew language for all levels through our popular online Ulpan program.
Ready to view all our offerings? Click here to visit our online course catalog to choose courses by topic, program, location and more.