- location Boston University Marsh Chapel
735 Commonwealth Ave, Boston, MA 02215
- cost $50+
- organizer Cooperative Metropolitan Ministries- CMM
share with friends
Reclaiming Communities of PEACE Through PRAISE
Join Hebrew College’s chamber choir Kol Arev and area choirs on February 14, 2023 (Valentines Day) for an evening of healing through song. Find your light and voice towards forgiveness and reconciliation. Renew your spirit. Stand with us. Sing with us. Be with us.
Once called the “BTI Choirfest,” this event, hosted in the historic Marsh Chapel at Boston University, in partnership with the Boston Theological Interreligious Consortium, has a mesmerizing line-up of praise and worship international performances.
Musical acts include:
- Kol Arev, Hebrew College Chamber Choir
- St. Romanos the Melodist Byzantine Choir, Hellenic College Holy Cross (Fr. Romanos Karanos)
- Seminary Singers, Boston University School of Theology (Chad Kidd)
- Boston College Choir (Jackie Regan)
- Voices of Hope Choir, A New Way Recovery Center (Barbara Sanford)
- Orkestra Marhaba