A 10-week program offered by Hebrew College and CJP's Commission on Jewish Life and Learning that brings together caring parents and expert facilitators.
Energetic and memorable conversations lead to greater understanding of your vital role as parent.
- Explore core values (ikkarim) that can strengthen your family
- Learn with expert instructors who understand your concerns as a parent
- Enjoy rich conversations with other parents on topics that matter
Classes typically begin in the fall and are offered at synagogues and private homes throughout
Greater Boston. Participants come from all backgrounds and include interfaith couples, LGBT parents, single parents and non-Jews.
- Tuition: $145 per person, $240 per couple
- Early Bird Special: Register Before June 30 and save!
$125 per person; $220 per couple
- Free on-site babysitting for daytime classes
- Scholarships available - contact Elisha at firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Director, Adult Learning