This Event Has Passed
Join the Hebrew College Teen Learning community on Zoom for Teen Late Night Learning, an evening of relaxing, writing, baking, and Torah. All Boston-area teens are welcome.
Choose your adventure:
- Relaxation and Meditation
- Conquering dragons with words: A creative writing workshop
- High stakes decisions: A Talmudic Ethical debate with Teen Beit Midrash (open to all)
- Sweet & sour: Cooking for the Jewish soul: The Cookie Edition
- Hey, does anyone know the wifi password?: Exploring Spiritual Technologies
To register and get Zoom info fill out this form.
Questions? Contact Rabbi Laura Bellows at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (323) PROZDOR.