- organizer Hebrew College
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
share with friends
NOTE: Our In-person Ta Sh’ma is currently at capacity. Please register here if you would like to be placed on the waiting list. We will do our best to accommodate those on the waitlist. Thank you!
Have you thought about becoming a rabbi, rav-hazzan, or cantor? Join us on for Ta Sh’ma (Come & Hear) to experience the vibrant pluralistic communities of Hebrew College’s pioneering rabbinical, cantorial and rav-hazzan programs.
Join us in person on Monday, November 15th from 8 a.m-4 p.m. EST.
You are also invited to stay for classes on Tuesday, November 16th. Masks and vaccinations are required for all programs in the building.
- Learn with Hebrew College faculty, including Hebrew College President Rabbi Sharon Cohen Anisfeld, Rabbi Arthur Green, Cantor Lynn Torgove, and other members of our faculty.
- Join with current students for an inspiring day of learning, conversation, music and prayer
- Enjoy plenty of breaks and opportunities for small group conversations
- If you would like to attend but can’t make it to either Open House, please be in touch to find other ways to connect with our community
Please contact Rabbi Gita Karasov, Director of Admissions, if you have any questions: email@example.com.
Meet our students
While many of our faculty and students were home last year due to the pandemic, they shared a message about our community.
Hear from rabbinical student Naomi Gurt Lind (below) about balancing rabbinical school and motherhood. Read “Finding the Right Place.”