- organizer Hebrew College
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
share with friends
Have you thought about becoming a rabbi, rav-hazzan, or cantor? Join us on for Ta Sh’ma (Come & Hear) to experience the vibrant pluralistic communities of Hebrew College’s pioneering rabbinical, cantorial and rav-hazzan programs.
This year we are happy to host both in-person and virtual Ta Sh’ma options. We invite you to join for either one.
Virtual Open House: Sunday, November 7th from 2:00-5:30pm EST.
In-Person Open House: Monday, November 15th from 8:00am-4:00pm EST.
You are also invited to stay for classes on Tuesday, November 16th. Masks and vaccinations are required for all programs in the building.
- Learn with Hebrew College faculty, including Hebrew College President Rabbi Sharon Cohen Anisfeld, Rabbi Arthur Green, Cantor Lynn Torgove, and other members of our faculty.
- Join with current students for an inspiring day of learning, conversation, music and prayer
- Enjoy plenty of breaks and opportunities for small group conversations
- If you would like to attend but can’t make it to either Open House, please be in touch to find other ways to connect with our community
>> View the event schedule from our last in-person open house. Watch for this year’s schedule coming this fall.
Please contact Rabbi Gita Karasov, Director of Admissions, if you have any questions: email@example.com.
Meet our students
While many of our faculty and students were home last year due to the pandemic, they shared a message about our community.
Hear from rabbinical student Naomi Gurt Lind (below) about balancing rabbinical school and motherhood. Read “Finding the Right Place.”