Teens in the Jewish community of Boston and southern New England have been studying Judaic and Hebrew studies at Prozdor since the 1920s graduating more than 5000 students. Today, Prozdor remains a central hub for teen learning and engagement.Contact Us
- time 8th-12th Grade
- location Online
- duration Sundays, October - May, 9:30 am - 12:30 pm, Hebrew only 10:40 am - 12:30 pm
2020-2021 Academic Calendar
Sundays, 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM, ON-LINE
Subject to change
October 18, 25 (Prozdor Orientation and First Day of Classes on Oct 18)
November 1, 8, 15, 22*
December 6, 13, 20
January 10, 17*, 24, 31
February 7 (Spring semester starts), 21, 28
March 7, 14, 21
April 11, 25*
May 2, 9, 16 (Graduation)
*Prozdor Immersive days
We are pleased to continue Prozdor’s tradition of excellent courses and vibrant Jewish life for teens with a 3 hour all-inclusive Sunday program. All students will have the option to choose from an exciting line up of Hebrew and/or Judaics courses (for no additional Hebrew fee) or to take a Hebrew only track. Prozdor students will also get first priority in Prozdor Immersives (an amazing line-up of immersive Jewish learning offered three times throughout the year) at no additional cost.
- Prozdor tuition (3 hours of Judaics and/or Hebrew): $2,800
- Prozdor Hebrew only (2 hours): $1,900
- 12th grade only — half year option and other opportunities may be available. Please contact the office for additional details (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We are committed to making Jewish learning as financially accessible as possible. If costs are a barrier, we encourage you to speak with your rabbi or education director about Prozdor support and to indicate on your Prozdor registration form if you would like to apply for financial aid.
Financial aid is awarded on a rolling basis. Once all paperwork is submitted, you will be notified of your award within two weeks. The earlier you apply for financial aid, the greater likelihood that you will receive it.
Please reach out to Rabbi Laura at email@example.com if you would like to discuss any aspect of your teen’s Prozdor experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are pleased to offer the following discounts for the 2020-2021 academic year. Discounts may not exceed $150 per student.
- Bring-a-chevruta / Refer-a-friend – $150 Prozdor is more fun with friends and, because we are online this fall, we are opening up registration to teens near and far! If you refer a new teen to Prozdor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the student’s name, so we can apply your discount once they register. Thanks for helping us to spread the word!
- New to Prozdor – $100 Welcome! Please email us at email@example.com so we can welcome you to the Prozdor community and apply your discount!
- Siblings – $50 each We love siblings and we know costs can add up. If you have a sibling attending Prozdor, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org for $50 off of each registration.
- Multi-program discount – $50 Too many good options? Sign up for Prozdor and either JTFGB, Teen Beit Midrash, Dignity Project or Gesher Israel Seminar and we will apply a $50 discount to your Prozdor account.
Prozdor is a full-year program and tuition is paid on an annual basis. If a student withdraws for ANY REASON after classes begin, but before or including September 30, 2020, you are responsible for 50% of all tuition and fees for the academic year. If a student is withdrawn for any reason after September 30, 2020, you are responsible for 100% of all tuition and fees. No student shall be considered as withdrawn from the program unless notification is received by email or in writing at the Prozdor office or to email@example.com.
No deductions or refunds shall be made in the event of extended absence, dismissal or change in program hours. There will be no exceptions to this policy.