- time Parents of all stages
- location Synagogues, community spaces, and living rooms
- duration Parenting Young Children (6 sessions);
Parenting Tweens (5 sessions);
Parenting Teens (4 sessions)
Parenting Your ‘Tween Through a Jewish Lens (for parents of pre-teens ages 10-13)
Learn from both ancient and contemporary sources of wisdom that you are not alone in your journey through this complicated life stage. Parenting Your ‘Tween Through a Jewish Lens creates a supportive community of parents where you will explore compelling Jewish texts and traditions and share stories and ideas about raising preteens.
Both in class and at home, Parenting Your Tween Through a Jewish Lens was a thought-provoking and fun opportunity to think about our family’s culture in new ways.Parenting Your Tween Participant
- Parenting Through a Time of Change
- Permitting New Freedoms and Communicating Effectively with Your Tween
- Guiding Tweens Towards Mindful Speech
- Cultivating Jewish Connection in Our Tweens
- Fostering an Ethic of Caring
Parenting Through a Jewish Lens welcomes the participation of parents from all faiths, cultures, families, and experiences.