Parenting Through A Jewish Lens
UPDATE: Due to the coronavirus pandemic, all Hebrew College Community Learning classes are now being offered online. For questions, please contact Anna Katsevman.
Learn from both ancient and contemporary sources of wisdom that you are not alone in your parenting journey and connect with other families in your community.
- time Parents of all stages
- location Synagogues, community spaces, and living rooms
- duration Parenting Young Children (6 sessions);
Parenting Tweens (5 sessions);
Parenting Teens (4 sessions);
Grandparenting (4 sessions)
We offer groups for parents of all stages with children of all ages. Our classes are offered throughout the Boston area, including in Belmont, Brookline, Cambridge, Framingham, Lexington, Marblehead, Melrose, Milton, Natick, Needham, Newton, Sharon, Westwood, and West Roxbury.
Winter 2020 Classes
Parenting Through a Jewish Lens (newborns through age 9)
$95/person | $155/per couple (6 sessions). Tuition assistance is available — don’t let cost be a barrier! Please contact Ahava Rosenthal at 617-559-8734. Full tuition refunds are available before the first session. No refunds available after the first session.
- BURLINGTON – Temple Shalom Emeth, Sundays, 9:45-11:15 a.m. (Starts February 9, 2020) CANCELLED
- To schedule a class in your area, please contact Ahava Rosenthal 617-559-8734 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grandparenting Through a Jewish Lens
$65/person | $110/per couple (4 sessions). Tuition assistance is available — don’t let cost be a barrier! Please contact Ahava Rosenthal at 617-559-8734. Full tuition refunds available before the first session of a class. No refunds are available after the first session of a class.
- WAYLAND – Congregation Or Atid, Thursdays, 7:00-8:30 p.m. (Starts March, 26, 2020)