Mea’h Online is a distance learning experience with world-class scholars from our acclaimed Me’ah program. Our lectures take students on a journey through the narrative of the Jewish people. Delve into engaging courses at your own pace:
- Journey Through the Bible
- Rise of the Rabbis
- Between Cross and Crescent: The Medieval Jewish Experience
- time Adults of all ages
- location Online
- duration Flexible
Communities can join Me’ah Online as a group to combine stimulating live discussions — an integral component of our popular Me’ah Classic program — with full access to Me’ah Online digital course materials.
Our “blended learning” program provides your organization with a facilitation guide to focus in-person sessions, as well as access to all online course materials for individual participants.
- Build community while learning from world class scholars.
- Meet the needs of diverse learners with in-person and online options.
- Customize a schedule and format that works best for your group.
- Clergy, educators, or qualified lay leaders from your community can facilitate in-person sessions.
- We offer guides that highlight key video segments, explore essential themes, and provide focused discussion questions for in-person sessions.
- Your organization decides the number, frequency, and length of in-person sessions
- Participants can choose to view and read course materials with or without facilitators on their own time.
Cost: $45 per person (minimum of 8 participants)
I love adult education… and I’m always looking for ways to try to bring more to our synagogue.– Linda Perfecto, Temple Beth-El, Poughkeepsie, N.Y.and lay leader of Me'ah Online Blended Learning