You can invest in the future of Hebrew College and realize financial and charitable benefits for you and your family. Planned gifts include bequests, trusts, gifts of life insurance and annuities. Planned gifts often have the following advantages:
- They may provide income for life for you and/or another beneficiary, such as a spouse, child(ren) and additional family members.
- They may provide current federal income-tax deductions for a portion of the gift that passes to Hebrew College.
- Trusts may provide increased income since gifted property can be sold without capital gains and reinvested in higher income-producing property.
- They can provide professional investment management and supervision without a fee to the donor.
Planned giving opportunities at Hebrew College include:
- Remembering Hebrew College in your will or by creating a living trust. No matter your age, preparing a will ensures your wishes are fulfilled after death.
- Name Hebrew College as the beneficiary of your retirement plan.
- Purchase a new life-insurance policy naming Hebrew College as the beneficiary. At little cost to you now, you can make a difference in the future. There may be beneficial income-tax deductions for you today.
- Name Hebrew College as a beneficiary of an existing life-insurance policy.
- Remember loved ones with memorial gifts to the college’s endowment fund.
- Encourage family and friends to leave gifts to the college’s endowment fund in their wills.
Restricted and Endowed Gifts
Leave a legacy at Hebrew College by establishing a named restricted and/or endowed gift. Please call the Office of Institutional Advancement at 617-559-8726 to discuss naming opportunities that are available in any of the following initiatives and
- Center for Global Judaism
- Interfaith Programs
- Jewish Special Education
- Jewish Studies
- Prozdor Hebrew High School
- Rabbinical School
- School of Jewish Music
- Shoolman Graduate School of Jewish Education
Lead by example and influence others to follow your lead!
Office of Institutional Advancement
M-Th, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
F, 10 a.m. to noon